Archaeology in Historic Towns
This guidance paper is aimed at those individuals who need to take account of archaeological issues in their day to day work, but who are not archaeologists and who have not had any archaeological training. This hands-on guide:
- sets out the background to archaeology in historic towns
- looks at the guidance and legislation relating to archaeological deposits and monuments
- deals with archaeology in development plans
- describes the methodologies for dealing with archaeological issues on sites affected by development plans, and
- provides pointers to sources of archaeological advice.
Format: Hard copy
Postage and packing: £1.00
Terms and conditions:
All items will be sent by second class post and you will receive your order within 5 working days.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, please contact us.
Members can download this publication for free